20110926

BEING INSTITUTIONALIZED IS UNCOMFORTABLE (7)

And one thing that had made me very uncomfortable last week was the reactivation of my Facebook account and the creation of a page for NewLights. One concrete issue that the BlazeVOX discussion brought to my attention is that I could/should be doing more to get the word out about the books. The NewLights Facebook page is a start to that. “Like” NewLights and then you’ll get to watch me figure out how to use that page as an effective way to communicate, in painfully slow, discontinuous, and awkward “real” time. I know that sounds enticing. It will also be a good way to get news if you don’t like this blog. Or to get news easily separated from the rest of this mess. Or something. Anyway, here’s the link, one more time, who doesn’t want to like and be liked:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/NewLights-Press/276760435686307?sk=wall

Any other small presses out there, I would love to be pointed to your pages as well.


And there will probably be a Twitter account in the future too. Yikes.

No comments: